马塔周记:通往2018年俄罗斯的路开启了

[复制链接]
    发表于 2016-9-8 11:50:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

The road to Russia 2018 begins
    5 SEP 2016
    通往2018年俄罗斯的路开启了
    2016年9月5日

Hi everyone,
    This time I’m writing to you from Leon, a beautiful town in Northern Spain close to Asturias, my home. As you know, this Monday we start the qualifying stage for the 2018 World Cup that will take place in Russia and we notice there’s a lot of excitement around, both in the team and the fans. Last Wednesday we played a friendly game against Belgium in Brussels and the team left a very good impression. I think we showed character and we put into practice all the ideas that we had been working on before the game. Everything was just perfect.
    大家好,
    这次我是在莱昂(Leon)给你们写周记,莱昂,一个漂亮的西班牙北部城镇,临近我的家乡阿斯图里亚斯(西班牙西北部一地区)。如你所知,这周一我们开始了2018年俄罗斯世界杯的资格赛阶段的征程,我们发现不论是在球队中和还是球迷中大家都很兴奋。上周三我们与比利时队在布鲁塞尔(比利时首都)踢了一场友谊赛,我们球队给大家留下了一个美好的印象。我认为我们展示出了特点,同时我们也把训练中的想法在比赛中发挥了出来。一切都很完美。

The time goes by and some key players of our football style have left the national team; however, we still have many footballers in Spain that are able to take the initiative of the game and that’s the idea. Obviously, in modern football there are many aspects that you just can’t overlook, but we want to lead the game, keep the ball possession and be offensive. Our new manager, Julen Lopetegui, is very clear in that regard and his first few conversations with us have been very positive.
    时光飞逝,一些代表我们足球风格的关键球员离开了国家队;不管怎样,在西班牙队我们仍然有很多球员能在比赛里掌握主动权,这是我的看法。很明显,在现代足球里,有很多方面是你不能忽视的,但是我们想要主导比赛,要保持球权和侵略性。我们的新任主帅洛佩特吉,也很清楚这一点,与我们的交流也很积极。

People in Leon have given us a very warm welcome. I never get tired of thanking all of you for your words and support. Wherever we play in Spain we feel a lot of affection from the crowd and that’s why we always want to play well and give some good football and wins to our fans. This qualifying stage is going to be very long and difficult. Our group is one of the toughest ones in Europe, but we know that we can make it to the final draw and our only goal is to be in the World Cup in two years time.
    莱昂的人们给了我们非常热烈的欢迎。我从来没感觉累,谢谢你们的鼓励和支持。不论我们在西班牙的哪个地方比赛,我们都能从人群中感受到大家的喜爱,那也是我们为什么总想踢好比赛,把漂亮足球和胜利带给到我们的球迷。资格赛将会持续很长时间并且很困难。我们的小组是欧洲最艰难的小组,但是我们知道我们可以走到决赛圈,我们现在唯一的目标就是参加2年后的世界杯。

Many times you ask me about the atmosphere inside the team, both in Manchester United and here. With Spain, for instance, we travelled by train from Madrid to Leon this Sunday and the journey was as usual. Some guys were playing online video games with each other (making fun of everything), some others were playing cards non-stop, a few here and there watching movies or series, and the rest of the players either chatting, reading or even having a nap… Although these days, if you do so, you are likely to find a picture of yourself fully asleep posted on a team-mate’s social network, so you always have to keep an eye open… And that’s how our journey was.
    你们很多次都会问我在曼联和国家队的球队气氛如何。举个例子,在西班牙队,这周日我们做火车从马德里到莱昂,这次旅行跟往常的一样。一些人在玩在线的视频游戏(什么事情都能找到乐子),一些人在不停的打牌,一些人在看电影或节目,还有人在聊天,阅读,还有睡觉休息的…这些天来,如果你有睡觉的话,你很可能在你队友的社交媒体上找到你自己熟睡的照片,所以你不得不一直睁着眼睛…这就是我们旅行期间的故事

After the international break, there is a game coming next Saturday that I’m sure many of you are waiting for: the Manchester derby. All of us are fully aware that this is a very special game, yet we have to understand that these are three points and don’t get too crazy. Both teams have started the Premiership well and the expectations are high, as everybody can imagine. David de Gea and me have been joking with Nolito and Silva in the last few days, although the truth is we are now focused on the games with the national team. After that, we will have plenty of time to think about this exciting derby.
    Have a nice week. Hugs!
    在国际比赛日之后,下周六就有一场比赛来临,我相信你们都在期待着:曼彻斯特德比。我们所有人都知道这是很特殊的比赛,同时我们也必须明白这是场三分的比赛,不能失去理智。两支球队英超开局都很好,期望值都很高,与大家所预料的一样。过去的几天德赫亚与我也在和诺利托、席尔瓦开着玩笑,但我们现在都集中精神在国家队的比赛中。在那之后,我们会有充分的时间来考虑这令人兴奋的德比战。
    祝你有个美好的一周。抱抱!

Juan

PS: This week I read with special interest Totti’s farewell letter. It’s a moving text that explains very well the importance of the family in every athlete’s career. He’s a football legend and he will always be remembered.
    PS:这周我对托蒂的告别信特别感兴趣。告别信很感人,完美地诠释了家庭在每个职业运动员生涯中的重要性。他是个足坛的传奇,他将被永久的铭记。
    支持武汉足球网(www.jcwuhan.com)
    多一些原创分享,让社区充满生机,用心的回复给予发帖者鼓励和支持。社区的良好交流气氛可是需要我们一起努力的!
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|武汉足球网 ( 鄂ICP备14001111号-1 )

GMT+8, 2018-4-26 00:15 , Processed in 0.396219 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.